Saturday, March 7, 2009

Singing audition and result...

haha...yst kinki sudd called me said that there was an audition in HELP college..OMG..sudd ler..erm..by the way..ntg do at home mai go try try lol...

haha...me and her also final le..so..will be held on next friday 6pm to 11pm..

A great thing is hubby can come and support me...although I din ask many ppl come...but got hubby is more than enuf...30% I gv you lo...

And just get an experience also can ma...rite?haha...

But their procedures are quite weird...=.=..

The 2nd thing..result was out..haha..still ok le..coz it is out of my expectation...

I expected it fail 3 or 4 subjs...but I was failed 2 only...I know what's the reason I failed..that's why this time I din cry..haha...

Erm...this sem past all these 3 subjs..then I can graduate and see whether want continue anot..60% would do...

Hubby is giving me a sweet...when I was down..this time he knews how to tam me adi..hehe...

muackzz...muackz...hubby...I will do my best do graduate...

2 comments:

  1. lol tag liao means u have to do the 100 question ^_^

    my result ar..ok la.do very teruk but at least no fail lo haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo tag liao u so u nid copy the word questions frm my blog and answer in your blog haha

    lol ty.Jia you ba u oso can 1 haha

    ReplyDelete