Friday which was yesterday...me and my friends having an event...=singing competition..organized by HELP college...
Haha..I always said that...Outside the world still got a lot of 强者...This time just can get experience lol...
But when in school have a little bit different...
Watched back my video...I think I m not sounded good...did not perform well...
But I love my attire...
<<
<<A sad thing was hubby unable to come...Once again...
But a funny thing happened...and this world is really SMALL...
Kinki's cousin...eng yap...my neighbour...alan...they are buddy...
And...I know both of them...but dunno their relationship...and felt surprised...eh..why this guy looks like my neighbour...I found out the answer...
OMG...was really him...and he langsung cant recognized me...want kena hit...
Anyway...thx a lot of guys came and supported us...and hubby..I know u teman in phone...enough le...
IF I got second time of this event...U must come...no matter what comes toward you...Yesterday I adi patient le...
No comments:
Post a Comment