Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Stuffs

I was finally....succeeded.

What's that?

Bank reconciliation. Yea. The amount was finally balanced.

Of course, I got help from my seniors. Thanks a lot. I got back my confidence.

Another senior told me before, for beginner, I have to start from branches rather than HQ. I believed that she is right and facts have proved that.

Another stuff...my piano finally fix it!!! yea yea...

I can practice few songs which will be presenting at UK.

I more week, working life gonna end soon and trip life gonna begin soon.




3 comments:

  1. Finishing work so soon, must have been a great experience bah... treasure it coz u cant get it else where..

    Piano fix d means more things for u to do when u're too free... right? hahahaha

    and ah, apa trip life?? its onli for 1 week.. thenk its back to school life ah... dun always dreaming... XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy fu izit???
    working life there, very good experience especially when facing diff ppl.

    piano, my babe..hahaha

    Trip life u tak tau meh??? penang then UK ma..

    ReplyDelete
  3. okok.... but its seriously gonna end very fast..

    ReplyDelete