Thursday, January 13, 2011

Unbelievable

Finally exam finished....

Finally I can enjoy holiday for 4 weeks...( hardworking finding part time job )

For AMP I didn't study much on it...because its all calculation...do exercises only...However, the moment I entered into the exam hall...started to worry...I like didn't study much on it wor..would the question be so difficult...( cham le..full of doubt in my mind )...

When I opened the question paper..SHOCK..@.@ Doubt again..I got the wrong question paper???? It's exactly the same with what we had done in lecture and tutorial class...

OH MY GOODNESS....

It isn't a good sign...like no standard at all...compare to tarc...Tarc totally don't have something like that...

It's really like doing the same question...no need calculator..I can even remember the answer...I cant believed that I got to write out so many workings and answers...

Last time was in Tarc..took advanced diploma course...this subject already killing me..Management performance...

Anyway, AMP...aiming A liao..After exam...went shabu - shabu at Kuchai Lama with my classmates..Have lots of fun with them and FULL...Friendly gang...^^ but Next sem they are going to proceed in year 3 ler..sob sob..

Happy Holiday...^^ to all readers and my frens...




1 comment:

  1. Happy holiday loh....


    Masked Rider Decade

    ReplyDelete