Damn tired now...
Will always support Accounting and finance club...as there are many activities or events coming...we - committees got to organize...
Well...the ''very'' big events will be treasure hunt and fashion show - accounting attire show...because these are the events that a bit tough to encourage ppl to join..uncless those who staying in hostel 1 lah!!
Nowadays not much active student...beside come college for attend lecture and tutorial..I experienced it...for last time career fair...I've seen quite alot of student filled up the form and submit...but on that day really not much ppl going...some FFK...
buses adi prepared..just need to pay for lunch..what u guys still need? ask the bus go to ur house and pick u up??
Anyway...luckily..I am not the only 1 who handle year 2 uot...thanks to my PA helps as well..
FB...can post up the events easily..but tat's informal I guess...
Events - proposals,assignment then exam...stress...
No comments:
Post a Comment