Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Formal Shirts

After class...went to wangsa maju jusco with kinki...We are gonna buy formal shirt for the convocation day...having our lunch 1st..then only looked for it...

OMG...er...different places of jusco has different quality...and styles..

We just walked around there more than 1 hour...but satu pun tak dapat cari...=.=.

NVM...balik to kepong jusco...

Erm..it seem like got a bit standard and quality...at least we found it...=.= while in the fitting room...we snapped pic..and try any shirts or dress that we like the most...

Just try only ah..no intention to buy it...haha...among the 6 fitting rooms..I guess we are the only 1 who made a lot of noises...LOL...

I am happy with it...coz can crazy crazy with kinki..my buddy...


>>>favourite dress..

>>>cool ya..blackgirls..

>>>what r u doin there??

>>>am i look pro?

eRM...I am worrying my cw marks...if not pass...then I need to repeat..

cHOI CHOI...wont repeat de...I need to put more more effort in my presentation and the team-based cw...靠你们了,战友!!!

Yes...you can do it...


1 comment: