Monday, June 29, 2009

Tournament-karate

I am gaining more experince on it...being the coach and skills to compete with them...



Yesterday the tournament was held at Rawang...So, met some of my training friends..indian girls..there is not much chinese girls..not even 5..=.=...



My competitor...before compete with her..I curi curi looked her practised...Erm...not very strong..Yes..thanks god by giving me this luck...



But then I made wrong decision..I choose wrong ''KATA'' to fight with her...I was not familiar with that...So that..lose..T.T...



My Team said that..the referee tidak adil..Er..possible..nvm lah..over adi..



Afterthat my job coming...coach..have to run here and there..guide my team..prepared things well for them...



From 8am to 7pm...back to home super tired and legs pain also...stand too long already...reached to restaurant..eat like a monster..too Hungry..



I know that...karate competition is depends on 2 things only..



  • luck

  • strength

Luck consist of 20%...is either your competitor bye or her strength is weak...


Another 80% is your own strength...Anyway..I wont feel sad..because next year I will be going again...


Pics are as follow..



>>>place..badminton court..



>>>our team..


>>>the poster and main sponsor..

Walau...today cw..1 word..dunno and tough tough..

I dunno if fail already what to do with it..repeat? or make good?

haiz..dun think le..it's over..go ahead with the other subjs..



No comments:

Post a Comment