Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy HoUR...

I was quite enjoying with my classmates...happy...^^


>>>kim leong,frank,kinki and me

After class we went to layout redbox sing K...

B4 that our plan was always failed but today luckily we brought kim leong came together...In my opinion...he is a vry quite guy in class but when he sing K...it's another person...kim leong 2...=.=

We sing from 4pm to 9pm...damn enjoyed it...

But somehow...time is always limited...We were unable to sing our favourite song all the time...

4 of us like to sing vry much...haha...next time got partner lo...

It's was so chanlleges...because of u...before i fall in love...without you...bad boy...and so on...

>>>dinner...

Wu..hoo...my yummy yummy time,I was so angry..my breakfast from 11 till 6pm....haha..

There were a lot of food...buffet..choose watever u like...

Of course I did not let go this chance...haha...vry full at the end...

>>>robot...

A funny thing...The way we walked to layout...saw 1 person was performing smth...he is a human being but looks like a statue.

He will move if u dump money into the small basket...

Congratulation to him earn a lot of money...

Back to home...vry tired adi...2mr still got class..sien lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment